- (co-authored with Hagop Sarkissian, Joshua Knobe, John Park, and Jen Cole Wright) “Folk Moral Relativism,” Mind and Language, 26.4 (2011): 482-505.
- (co-authored with Christopher Brown) “Morality, Spontaneity, and the Art of Getting (Truly) Lucky on the First Date,” Kristie Miller, ed. Philosophy of Dating: Flirting with Big Ideas (Wiley-Blackwell, 2011).
- “Metaphysics and the Basis of Morality in the Philosophy of Wang Yangming” in John Makeham, ed., Neo-Confucian Philosophy (New York, NY: Springer Publishing Company, Dao Companion to Chinese Philosophy Series, 2010).
- “A Great Pillar of the Chinese Church: Hermeneutic Mediality and Doctrinal Flexibility in the Christian-Confucian Thought of Xu Guangqi (1562-1633),” East Asia Forum, vol. 9 (Fall 2000): 90-118.
- “Resource, Repertoire, and Religion: The Social Reality of Tang Dynasty Scholar-Elites,” (ms. in progress)
- “Virtue and Knowledge in the Analects: Toward a Confucian Virtue Epistemology,” (ms. in progress)
- "Philosophy and Psychopathy: Wang Yangming's Theory of Oneness as Case Study," (ms. in progress)
*These two chapters were pulled from the volume just before it went to the printers because a feminist academic was offended by (her perception of) my past.